Wednesday 12 October 2016

Megan McKenna Caught Pete Wicks Red Handed, Sexting with 10 Other Gilrs

Megan McKenna, skimming nude top with matching pencil skirt

TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex, British reality show) artist Megan McKenna caught her boyfriend, continually texting with her ex-girlfriend, Jacqui Ryland, throughout his relationship with Megan McKenna. This message was not general as usual, that contain some explicit coverage.

Megan shared with people about all, to clear the reality behind that.

When Megan took his phone and go through his inbox, she did not bothe Jacqui messages because that were so few, but there was not only one girl with whom he was sexting, there was 10 more girls with he was texting continually



She spoke to ‘The Sun Online’ about the shocking moment she looked at Pete’s phone and what she discovered.

She confessed: “I had a weird feeling in my stomach… Pete had been ‘off’ with me for about a week, it was my birthday coming up and we’d had a few rows because he made me feel like he hated me, so I looked in his phone.

“I never expected to find what I did. I didn’t just find one text, I found a lot… There were 10 different girls.”

“There was one girl who caught my eye – it wasn’t Jacqui – and they had been texting non-stop for three months back and forth.


“She had been sending topless pictures of herself, and there was one where she was lying on her bed with her legs on show and me and Pete were on the TV in the background.

Jacqui Ryland, a girl in the list of Pete's texting 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 - Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Lyrics | Songs.pk | Download Ringtones | HD Wallpapers For Mobile